Project Manager Infrastructure
Publié il y a 11 mois
- Be responsible for the internal kick off and the external kick off with the client in order to understand his need and his environment,
- Define the deliverables,
- Realize the project plan,
- Create the tasks needed for the project monitoring,
- Follow up on project (planning, budget, scope)
- Manage the changes,
- Federate all the people involved in the project,
- Collaborate with IT stakeholders.
What we ask
- Bachelor Degree or an oriented IT master with a strong IT infrastructure background,
- At least 10 years of experiences in infrastructure-related functions (project manager, system engineer, support L2/L3, IT manager,…),
- You have one or more experiences as a project manager or in a coordination function.
- You are able to manage all types of infrastructure related projects,
- You want to stay in a technical function and prefer to manage several projects for different clients rather than focusing on a single client,
- You have several organizational skills ( managing several simultaneous projects),
- You have leadership and decision making skills,
- Language (fluent) French/Dutch/English,
- You are autonomous, you enjoy teamwork and contact with customers,
- You are rigorous and professional,
- You have excellent customer relations,
- You are results oriented.
You will need
- Communication skills
- Jira knowledge
- ITIL certified
- Personal effectiveness
- Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Incident analysis and prioritization
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions. TMS is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organizations. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT…
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit. The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop…). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development. We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
- A wide range of advantages, training and career development opportunities. Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centers, conferences, workshops, training portals… The whole company is committed to making our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…