Our customer is a young company specialized in the development of the newest technologies for monitoring and control of systems related to energy consumption and sustainability. Their technology and our services allow the customers to monitor and control in an easy and fast way their energy consumption and helps them reduce their consumption and thus their carbon footprint. The Software Team Lead has the challenging role of directing the software development team, monitoring the software architecture, and helping in determining the technological roadmap for the customer applications. You report directly to the COO.
- Planning and managing sprints.
- Daily sprint follow-up. – Planning sprint demo, grooming, stabilization, and deployment track.
- Translation of functional requirements into technical requirements and technical design.
- Prepare and manage development process.
- Deploying necessary tools to simplify and accelerate development, testing and deployment.
As PHP developer, you will
- Follow-up and manage team members.
- Weekly follow-up on the progress of running projects.
- Recruiting, coaching, and training of new team members.
- Running annual formal evaluations.
- Detecting training needs and determining training trajectory for team members.
- Manage software architecture.
- Document current architecture.
- Manage current software stack.
- Fitting new development into architecture.
- Contribute to application development.
- Managing software technology roadmap.
- Selection of the right technology for new developments.
- Research/ POC new technology.
- Follow up market evolutions in the field of front-end, database, …
What we ask
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Language (fluent) Dutch & English
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a developer.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in following-up on teams and sprints.
- You are an expert in PHP, Vue JS, MYSQL, Prometheus or other time series database, Docker, MQTT.
- You are adaptable to changing environments.
- You can coach and motivate your team and provide support where necessary.
- You can work independently within a given framework.
- You have great interpersonal and communication skills, in written and verbal.
- Nice to have’s: experience in working with near shore and offshore teams and/ or experience with data collective / sensors.
- You feel closely involved with energy / environment topics. Our offer A full-time fixed contract in a growing company within a dynamic, young team with a great deal of innovative spirit.
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions. TMS is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organizations. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT…
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit. The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop…). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development. We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
- A wide range of advantages, training and career development opportunities. Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centers, conferences, workshops, training portals… The whole company is committed to making our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…