- VIP Support in Headquarter (Brussels)
- Provide Operational support L2 / L3 in the area of End User Technology
- Contribute in developing workplace management by process automation
- Strong contribution in the use of and maintaining of a user portal and the knowledge base
- Strong contribution in the setup and maintenance of the hard- and soft equipment for end users including the support of the appropriate usage of this equipment by the users.
- Hands and eyes for Infrastructure & network team as level 2/3 support
As Operational , you will
- Provide VIP support to Board members and Cxx levels
- Provide remote L2 + L3 support for the users for incidents and requests.
- Improvement of the workplace management by implementing automated processes and supervising the execution of these. Eg software updates, Deployments with SCCM
- Contribute in development of Self-service user portal, knowledge base.
- Make recommendations on system changes considering opportunities & potential risks to further improve usage and alignment with business needs
- Contribute in standardization of solution, software and support
- Strong contribution in the setup and maintaining of the hard- and software equipment for end users. Setup and deployment of assets to both office and factory production teams.
- Participation in group or divisional projects in collaboration with international teams in order to develop or roll out new solutions
- Ensure correct follow-up of and execution of software update policies in EUT area ( SCCM )
- Identify training needs and propose training plans to ensure optimal usage of implemented solutions
- Support the L1 support team when the recommended changes are deployed, including helping to resolve any issues
- Collaborate Helpdesk and proximity team understand and investigate feedback or issues into the service/function/product provided and provide solutions for improvements
What we ask
- The ability to speak and or Read any of the Following languages
- English, Dutch, French would be an advantage.
- Expert in VIP support to Board members and Cxx level
- Expert in end user technologies Laptop / Desktop / Surface configuration & staging
- Expert in O365 (MS Office suite & collaborative apps)
- Experience in collaboration with L1 service desk operations
- Experience of ITIL fundamentals V3 or V4 foundation qualification preferred
- Experience of knowledge base usage and maintenance of documentation
- Strong knowledge in end user related technologies as well as base knowledge in other infrastructure related topics like Network, Storage, Backup solution and servers…
- Practical experience with workplace management tools
- Proved experience in VIP support within multinational organizations
- 5y experience in supporting users, managing incidents and Problems based on user input
- Highly motivated in delivering operational excellence and customer satisfaction in the way the support is delivered to the end users
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions. TMS is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organizations. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT…
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit. The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop…). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development. We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
- A wide range of advantages, training and career development opportunities. Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centers, conferences, workshops, training portals… The whole company is committed to making our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…