.Net Developer ￼
Publié il y a 11 mois
- As a .Net Developer, you are responsible for developing new applications as well as improving and maintaining existing applications.
- You translate functional analyzes into technical analyzes and assist the analyst in validating the technical specifications of the applications.
- You are responsible for resolving 2nd line level bugs and providing technical support to junior developers.
- You test the programs developed in order to meet the desired improvements or adaptations.
- You write the technical documentation, help when writing the functional documentation and control the documentation written by the programmers.
- You follow technical developments in the sector as well as in analysis and programming techniques.
What we ask
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Language (fluent) French/Dutch/English
- 3 – 4 year(s) experience in similar situation
- Experience and interest in client hardware & software
- Experience using Angular or React is a plus
- Basic Knowledge of MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, NHibernate, Angular Typescript, SSIS/SSAS, REST services, Azure technologies.
- Familiar with the following technologies: C#, HTML, SQL-server, SQL.
- Able to learn new ideas and concepts and respond flexibly to challenges
- Able to work in a co-operative, proactive and flexible way with customers of all levels of seniority
- You have the necessary documents and permits to live and work in Belgium
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions. TMS is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organizations. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT…
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit. The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop…). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development. We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
- A wide range of advantages, training and career development opportunities. Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centers, conferences, workshops, training portals… The whole company is committed to making our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…