- Deliver quality code.
- Front – and Backend development on both cutting edge technology stacks as well as more seasoned stacks.
- You transform functional requirements into technical solutions.
- You share knowledge and you build up your own knowledge.
- You work in close collaboration with both technical and non-technical team members.
- Java Enterprise, Spring, Maven, and other back-end technologies are part of the job as well.
As Full Stack Developer, you will
- You will analyze and challenge the needs defined by the business, propose appropriate solutions and detect any technical limitations
- You will develop, document and test programs in accordance with the latest IT standards and best practices
- You will provide support for incidents that occur on the applications
- You coordinate the developments to be carried out in order to ensure the delivery of cross-functional functions within the given deadlines.
- You have a university degree in computer science (Master) and at least 1 year experience in a similar position with expertise in Spring Boot and Angular.
- You have at least five years of experience in Full-Stack design & development
- You master different programming languages, relational databases, algorithmic principles and you like to learn new skills.
- You have a good knowledge of architecture patterns (MVC…)
- Knowledge of workflow & case management concepts is an advantage
- You are familiar with quality management practices: Unit tests, Performance tests
- You have excellent communication skills and you interact easily with teams and people from different backgrounds.
- You are curious, have a great thirst for learning and develop your knowledge through technology watch.
What we ask
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Language (fluent) French or Dutch & English
- A challenging position in a fast-growing company with great projects and missions. TMS is active in multiple sectors, being the IT partner of major players in finance, public services, industry, distribution or non-commercial organizations. You can contribute to results in really meaningful projects, where clients really benefit from IT…
- A stimulating working environment with a really good team spirit. The company calendar offers those special moments where it is not only about IT Services… We maintained team spirit with lots of internal events (teambuilding, workshop…). Each team has its essential rituals, each week to share experiences, talk about objectives and keep in touch.
- A dynamic culture focused on personal development. We care about our people! Whatever your function or role, you’ll witness respect and consideration… We listen to your needs and professional ambitions to build an exciting career path.
- A wide range of advantages, training and career development opportunities. Next to an attractive salary package, we give an important place to learning and knowledge sharing. That’s why we have lots of initiatives like Competence Centers, conferences, workshops, training portals… The whole company is committed to making our teams perform, and will work with you to grow your expertise…